It's true: Cassie and I met one year ago today.
We met at her Aunt Kathy's house and shared a game of Kirkham UNO. Who would have thought such a game could bring two people together (since any Kirkham game usually results in fighting or tears, right Katie? =D).
It has been an eventful year for both us and we have enjoyed all of the good parts, namely (excuse the lack of pictures, they are all on Cassie's computer):
Traveling to Alaska
Teaching Finn to walk
Finn's first birthday
Evan's family reunion
Cassie's birthday
Our engagement
Traveling to California (Cassie and Arie, first time for Arie)
Arie's fifth birthday
Thanksgiving with my family
Christmas with Cassie's family (and Katie/Jake/Emmi)
My birthday
New Year's Eve (with a New Year's Eve kiss!)
Traveling to California (Cassie and Arie, Tate, Finn, first time for Tate and Finn)
Valentine's day (celebrated after the fact)
Engagement pictures (and family portraits)
Tate's third birthday
And last, but not least--our wedding. Just 11 days away. We're pretty excited for that day.
I love you Cassie.
3 comments:
I couldn't be happier. Love, Gma Sarah
And we are all frantically prepping for said day. CRUNCH TIME!
I've just spent a little time updating myself on you and your cute new husband by now. Iam so happy for you. I haven't checked in on you for quite a while and I was excited to see things were looking up and you have a sparkle in your eyes. Congrats!! I went private if you ever want an invite let me know n 8 tolman at msn dot com. Sorry for the novel, i'm just really excitee for you!
Post a Comment