Monday, April 4, 2011

Holiday Round-up (Yee haw!)

November highlights:
We were ALL sick the WHOLE month.
That's ok we didn't get sick at Christmas like everyone else.
We had, Strep, stomach bugs, Sinus infections, and good old sore throat and fever (virus)

Thanksgiving

Christmas highlights:
Santa Breakfast at the church
Read a story at the RS Christmas dinner
Birthday parties, work parties, ward parties (all in the same day!)
Ugly Christmas sweater party
Arie being so excited for Christmas
Everyone "got" Santa this year
pulled a toothipick out of Tate's foot
Made Risotto for the first time
Paul's Birthday in San Francisco and a jaunt to the Oakland Temple
Christmas morning with our little fam
Seeing far away fam
getting to know them better
Christmas Creche
Making Christmas ornaments
No snow
We all sang in church
Haley's Baptism
spending so much time with Paul and fam

This post is like an out-of-sequence- check.  You know, like when you lose your check book and then have to start a new one, but then find your old one again and now your checks are out-of-sequence?  There might only be a handful of people left in the world who can relate.
This has been a post-in-progress for some time now so I thought I would just go ahead and post it as-is.  What more could I say anyway?  There.  I did it.  I documented the holidays of 2010....in April of 2011.

3 comments:

Paul said...

You forgot the pillows we (you) made for the boys! I can kinda say we since I was there for the making of the pillows =)

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

I was laughing do hard at the "sequence" part. It made me miss you.

Paga and Baga said...

So fun! We love having you near. Love, Gma Sarah