Oh, the beach. Natural Bridges Beach. I guess I wasn't expecting to be wearing a fleece jacket, on the beach...in July. I learned quickly that summers in Northern California are NOT like summers in Southern Cali. Obvious to most, but not to me. Despite the cold wind and freezing water, we had a great time. The beach was beautiful. I pretty much planted myself on the beach while the boys braved the ocean. We finished the day off with a few oreos...mixed with sand.
5 comments:
I like your top picture (is that your profile picture??), what handsome little men!!!!
I love your family pic on your header. You guys make a pretty cute bunch!
(I am a slacker friend! I have a wedding card for you sitting right here on my desk! I will get it out to you!!)
Hope everything is going well. :)
ha ha...I just read the other comments and they said just what I was going to say...that I love your new family pic!
These are wonderful posts! Keep 'em coming! Love, Gma Sarah
I love this! It is still so strange to me that you are now a Californiaite.
Post a Comment