(Paul and I have a goal to do something fun with the boys each weekend this summer. We've been able to accomplish that so far. Yay!!! )
July 5, 2010
Rancho San Antonio is located in Los Altos. In the Los Altos Hills, I think? Anyway, we headed up there one Saturday morning to walk the trail. Arie had been dying to ride his bike so we brought that along. Little did we know the poor guy would have to ride it for 2 miles. He stuck it out till the end. He also learned a lot about sweating and staying hydrated:)
At the beginning of the trail...big smiles!

and tipsier.

We saw this huge tree along the way and I wanted to stick the boys up in it for a picture.
Arie thought it was a great idea...










5 comments:
ACK!!!! A post!!!! I'm stumbling for words!!!! :))))))))) So excited!!!!
AHHHHHH!!! Tater is H.U.G.E!!!! He's just chomping at Arie right now! Or is that just the photo? (second to last) I'm getting tears, I miss my boys!!! Then if Lacey goes to NV what will become of me????????? Ok I have to stop, I gotta go get a tissue...
What an adorable little family. I like all the individual boys' "funnies". Oh. My. Gosh. Hih-LARE-ious!!!! I read them all aloud to Brett and we were c-r-a-c-k-i-n-g up. And wow I can't believe Finn is saying all those things now! My how fast they grow eh? (I wouldn't know from personal experience...but soon enough!!)
Good to see you're all doing so well and so happy. Hurray!
P.S. I read the blog from May 3rd. Is someone related to Katie Kirkham who is now Katie Kirkham Anderson?? If so...COOL! She was one of my study buddies in an archaeology class of mine. AND she has come to get a massage a few times. I really like that gal...so that would be neat if she is a relation. :)
sorry. Last comment I swear. I figured out that it's a different Katie Kirkham, so never mind. :)
Post a Comment