Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finn

July 16th was Finny's birthday.  2 years of life under his belt.  Finn is...stubborn/persistent.  Not just because he is 2.  Oh no.  He came that way.  It's just intensified by the fact that he is 2.  It's always kind of felt like Finn is smarter than us all and he thinks we're just a bunch of idiots.  He tolerates us.  That's ok, we love him all the same.  We're just glad he has a personality:) 

Finn loves bouncy balls, trains, food, and doing everything himself!  My turn!!!  I do it too!!!!
He also love his pillows.  He has 3.  All of which he carries around throughout the day.  He likes to grab a little corner of the pillow, stick his little pointer finger in his mouth, and he's "home".

A couple of days ago, I was reading him a book.  He pointed out an "O", then an "M", then a "Y".  Then he pointed out all the "O's" on the pages.  Maybe he'll teach himself the alphabet, and how to stay dry, and bathe himself...

He does have a sweet side.  He loves his Paul (Pauw).  I think he loves his mom too.  Not sure sometimes:)  Lately he suddenly turns on the charm at bedtime.  He knows how to get what he wants and that's no bedtime!  Paul and I can't help it.  He sucks us in every time.  It's rather nice to have those quiet little moments with Finny.

We love you Finny, and think you're SUPER!





4 comments:

Heidi said...

We love Finn too! Who took those great pictures?!

Anonymous said...

That is probably the best way to describe Finny. He tolerates us all. ;) These pics are great. I want to eat him up!!!

Megan said...

Seriously, did you take those pics because they are totally professional. Nice work. And cute kiddo!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Ahhhh, I miss those stinkin' boys. Oh my Finny, I love you! On another note...HELLO...why are you not advertising and taking clients? I am ready and waiting to make you a logo and business cards for your photography company.