Finn is 18 months old today! I can't hardly believe it.
You came into this world so quietly...that's long gone!
Now you are my little boy. Running, jumping, laughing, singing, playing, yelling, learning, loving. Sometimes I think about how you might be the last baby I ever have. Sad. Not because I want to have another baby (now it's in writing), but because YOU aren't a baby any more. I can't stop you from growing up. Yes, I am crying right now.
These are just a few of the things that make up who you are:
You came into this world so quietly...that's long gone!
Now you are my little boy. Running, jumping, laughing, singing, playing, yelling, learning, loving. Sometimes I think about how you might be the last baby I ever have. Sad. Not because I want to have another baby (now it's in writing), but because YOU aren't a baby any more. I can't stop you from growing up. Yes, I am crying right now.
These are just a few of the things that make up who you are:
- You eat CONSTANTLY
- You love your blankies and your monkey
- You are a monkey
- You suck on your pointer finger when you are tired
- You have a major attitude sometimes
- You are silly
- You love to laugh
- You love to cuddle when you wake up
- You love to make messes
- You love cookies
- You have an infectious laugh
- You look like me
- You are learning to defend yourself
- You love anything that is soft
- You aren't shy
- You love taking baths, but you hate getting out
- You are very persistent
- You're beautiful and full of life
- You make me smile
I love, love, LOVE you.









2 comments:
Cassie, this is so sweet. I don't think anyone who meets the Finnman can help but love him! What a cute kid! Love, Momm
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment