I can't believe that you are 18 months, but when I look at you, I see a little boy. You always want to be doing whatever the big boys are doing like using the potty instead of wearing a diaper, brushing your teeth instead of me brushing your teeth, playing in the snow instead of sitting on the sidelines, sitting at the table instead of in your high-chair, getting dressed instead of being dressed, and eating instead of being fed.
We only met nine months ago, but it seems like we have known each other for much longer. You are always so happy to see me (especially when I have food) and you always want to give me a hug or an open mouth drool kiss. Thanks buddy, for always loving me.
I can think of so many things that you can do: walk, talk, use baby sign, eat, run, laugh, dance, jump, climb, make a mess, eat, help clean up, throw things away, and eat.
Even though you can walk like a big boy, you always prefer me to carry you. I love to carry you. I'm glad you still let me do that. I love to spend time with you, even if it means chaning your stinky bum. I love to read stories with you even if you can't sit still for that long. I love to give you food even if you always want more.
I love you, my little cowboy.
6 comments:
Said from the heart...
I love this photo of Finn and Paul. So wonderful! Love, Momm
Tears! I didn't realize that was Paul talking until half way through! Awww Pauly is a Daddy! I love it.
Paul she is Beautiful! Congrats! I am glad you found someone who seems perfect for you! And her boys are DARLING!
It's so nice to have an update. I can't believe you're moving to California. Did you ever thing you would leave Utah. How exciting. What temple are you guys getting married in. I'm so jealous that you get to plan a wedding. I can't believe I let my mom do everything. I might make jayson do it again so I can have an excuse to do some planning and crafting. Have fun! xoxo
Post a Comment