While all of this wedding planning is so exciting, it's even more amazing to think of how far we have come and where we are now. This new year is especially poignant for us because it is the beginning of a new life. A life with so many possibilities and opportunities. 2009 was full of ups and downs, highs and lows, good and bad. Thankfully, the good stuff was REALLY good.
Here are just a few things on our to-do list for 2010:
- Plan our Wedding
- Pack up this Utah life and move it to California
- Finish CPA exams (Paul)
- Potty train 2 children
- Photography (me)
- Send Arie to Kindergarten (!)
- Send Tate to Preschool :)
- Tate's Eye Surgery
- (Paul, feel free to jump on here and add to the list...)
8 comments:
I LOVE THIS BLOG! Happy New Life! Can't wait to see you in May. I love you Sista!
Love the new blog! Congrats on all your fun & exciting adventures ahead! xox
love you new blog, Very excited for you and your family!
Cute blog - thanks!
You two are soooo cute! I love this blog, Cassie! Can't wait to have you near by. Love, Mommmmmmmm
Congrats Cassie! I am so glad that you blog and I get to hear what's going on in your life. I am excited for you and the boys and think you will have great adventures in California.
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!! I had been wondering what you were up to so I finally decided to check your blog and Walla! It's so good to hear that things are going well for you. We need to have one last girls night out before you move.
Ah, girl, I am excited for you! I still remember all the fun we had in choir my senior year of high school. At least...it was fun for me! :) Anyway, I hope you don't mind me keeping up on your life. It always seems like time just flies by and then there are those moments where we wonder whatever happened to so and so...blogs are great for that!
Post a Comment