If you know Finn, you know he likes to be held (right Paul?). Well, today has been a "hold me" day. Sometimes, it's just not possible to hold him as much as he wants me too. So...today, we came up with a better solution. The monkey. Finn loves monkeys. He has another monkey that Paul and I got him for his 1st birthday. That monkey sleeps with Finn every night, and eats breakfast with him every morning. That monkey is much smaller. This monkey however (Mr. Monkey), is MUCH larger. Side note----Every time my kids want me to name something for them, I just put a MR. in front. I know, creative. Mr. Whale, Mr. Dinosaur...etc. Anyway, it did the trick and Finn was in seventh Heaven -- Mr. Monkey, finger in mouth, ear to hold on to, and someone to hold me. Mr. Monkey seems pretty happy about it too. Mr. Monkey looks as if this is all he ever wanted out of life. This is what he was made to do!

5 comments:
Finney likes to be held? That is pretty cute that he gets comforted by holding onto that giant monkey. Kinda looks like that monkey from Dora, the explora.
What a sweet little boy. I can't wait to give him some hugs! Love Gma Sarah
Absolute Genius! How the heck are you guys! Drop me a note sometime! Congrats on new beginnings!
so adorable. can I have him? I need a little boy.
This is hilarious! It is actually a really good idea. What a funny kiddo. I love that Finny.
Post a Comment