Saturday, September 25, 2010

GITYORSHOZON!

Yesterday, we were in a hurry to leave the house.  As usual I was asking Arie to get his shoes on, and like always, he decided to draw instead.  Arie does NOT know the meaning of hurry up.  This is what his little creative mind produced while in a "hurry":
(click on the pictures to see them bigger!)

(check out those killer flip flops)

There are a couple of things that we can learn from this.
1) Arie is totally ready to read and write.  It's all starting to click.
2) I say Git instead of Get.  Gonna have to work on that.




This one is great.  Let's break it down...
 Aries-scl-Aries-cinugordin

Arie's school  Arie's Kindergarten

Awesome.  Arie, you rock.

4 comments:

Raegan said...

That Arie is a genius! Hope all is well Cass!

Paga and Baga said...

This is the cutest post I have seen in a long time! What a character Arie is. I crack up thinking about him writing this instead of actually "gitting" his shoes on!

Emily said...

Arie totally IS awesome. The other night, I was reading the boys' sayings to a couple girlfriends of mine and we were cracking up.

Great kids (thanks to a great mom). Crossing my fingers that I spawn kids as cool as yours. :)

About Us said...

I know I say this all the time, I have got to hug your little family! I miss everything that is happening in all these pictures! Love you guys!!!!!!