Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for Halloween we had...


a one handed Spider-Man



An angry Spider-Man






...and a FEROCIOUS...FIRE-BREATHING...DRAGON!!!!






Is that a heart-shaped face or what?  I love heem.



Now for some killer Spidey moves...









Look to the left

Look to the right





...that works too.





4 comments:

Megan said...

What stinkin cute kids, Cass. Seriously they are the best. And the pictures are fantastic too! Bet you're glad you weren't in Utah for Halloween with the crappy frozen rain! Happy Halloween!

About Us said...

Holy Taleto! I peed my pants and I aaaahhhed a lot! I love how Tate is trying to get his fingers to work!

Emily said...

what. cool. kids.

It's amazing how they all look different.

By the way the picture of Arie with the rolling pin when he was younger (from the "happy birthday arie" post) is SOOOO cute that I accidentally felt like crying looking at it. haha. It could also be pregnancy hormones. Probably a combo of Arie-is-cute AND pregnancy hormones.

Anonymous said...

Ok Finn is killing me here!! I want to eat them all up! And something I noticed here is there are NO runny noses!!! YAY!!!